Ocean Crawler Piranha - Orange - Black Inner Bezel
This special edition watch features a hand-crafted ceramic-enamel dial and an internal diving bezel in a compressor case design. A helium release valve is located at 9 o'clock. The case uses both 316L stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
The movement inside is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
There are only 100 dials being made per color variation.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single piece has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why Ocean Crawler watches are your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing, and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal
- Aluminum-Stainless Steel case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.0mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 43.2mm
- Case Thickness: 15.2mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
- Each unit includes both kevlar and a dragoon leather strap
- Internal Bezel: Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss C3 X1 Superluminova
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000 feet, or 60 ATM
- Power Reserve: 40 hours
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out