Ocean Crawler Paladino WaveMaker Orange/Black
The Paladino WaveMaker from Ocean Crawler has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 2000 feet. The Paladino WaveMaker is a must-have under-water accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish and even ocean-bed exploration.
This special edition watch features an internal rotating diving bezel which bears hour-markers filled with seven layers of Swiss C3 SuperLuminova. Powerful lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving.
The Paladino WaveMaker features an internal diving bezel in a compressor-style case. A helium release valve is located at 9 o'clock. Each unit includes both a black rubber strap, a paratrooper style elastic nylon strap, and a leather band.
The movement inside is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
There are only 300 units made of the Paladino WaveMaker and all are stamped with a unique serial number.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Paladino has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why Ocean Crawler watches are your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal
- Aluminum-Stainless Steel case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.0mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 43.2mm
- Case Thickness: 15.2mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless steel and Aluminum
- Internal Bezel: Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss C3 Superluminova Markers
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
- Power Reserve: 40 hours
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out