Ocean Crawler Ocean Navigator - Black
The Ocean Navigator has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 2000 feet. The Ocean Navigator is a must have under-water accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish and even ocean-bed exploration.
This special edition watch features an all Sapphire unidirectional rotating bezel which bears hour-markers filled with seven layers of Swiss C3 SuperLuminova. Powerful lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving.
The Ocean Navigator features a patent pending dual bezel and triple crown case design. The outer bezel is a timing bezel while the inner bezel is a solar compass. The crown at 10 o'clock controls the inner bezel while the crown at 8 o'clock is a helium release valve.
The movement inside the Ocean Navigator is a regulated Swiss Made STP1-11 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
There are only 100 units made of the Ocean Navigator in Black and all are stamped with a unique serial number.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Ocean Navigator has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Ocean Navigator is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal (including crystal and bezel)
- Titanium case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 3.5mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection under water.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 43.1mm
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50mm, Lug Width: 20mm
- Case Material: Titanium
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Sapphire Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss SuperLuminova Markers
- Movement: Swiss Made STP1-11
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
- Power Reserve: 44 hours
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out