Ocean Crawler Kraken vs. Neptune - Preorder
After eight months of work, they are finally here! We are proud to present the limited edition Kraken vs. Neptune from Ocean Crawler.
This special edition watch features an internal rotating diving bezel which bears hour-markers filled with seven layers of Swiss C3 SuperLuminova. Powerful lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving.
The Kraken vs. Neptune features an internal diving bezel in a compressor case design. A helium release valve is located at 9 o'clock.
The movement inside is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
There are only 100 units being made and all are stamped with a unique serial number.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single piece has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why Ocean Crawler watches are your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing, and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal
- Aluminum-Stainless Steel case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.0mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 43.2mm
- Case Thickness: 15.2mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless steel and Aluminum
- Internal Bezel: Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss C3 Superluminova Markers
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
- Power Reserve: 40 hours
Pre-orders are expected to ship on October 31st, 2020.
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out