Ocean Crawler Great Lakes Diver - Fordite - Unique piece - Crimson Raceway
GREAT LAKES FORDITE DIAL - UNIQUE PIECE - CRIMSON RACEWAY
Don't miss this rare opportunity to hand-select a one-of-a-kind FORDITE dial timepiece. They are 1-of-1 so act fast and secure yours now at Ocean Crawler. Experience the unmatched beauty of FORDITE, a truly unique addition to your collection.
Own a piece of American history!
Fordite (Motor City Agate) is a unique and rare material that is made out of thousands of layers of car paint from Detroit assembly plants layered over several decades in the 60s, 70s, and 80s.
By the 1980s, car manufacturers moved away from the hand-spray painting method. They now use an electrostatic process that doesn't produce Fordite.
Each dial is made of hand-cut Fordite making every dial a unique one-of-a-kind piece of American history!
The Great Lakes Diver from Ocean Crawler has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 1000 feet. The Great Lakes Diver is a must-have underwater accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish, and even do ocean-bed exploration.
The Great Lakes Diver features an internal diving bezel in a compressor-style case. Each unit includes both a canvas strap and a leather band.
The movement inside is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Great Lakes Diver has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 1000 feet. This is why Ocean Crawler watches are your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing, and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 1000 feet or 300 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal
- Stainless Steel case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.0mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Fordite dial. Fordite, also known as Detroit agate or Motor City agate, is old automotive paint that has hardened sufficiently to be cut and polished.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 39.7mm
- Case Thickness: 13.5mm, Lug-To-Lug: 44mm, Lug Width: 20mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless steel
- Internal Bezel: Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 300 meters, 1000 feet, or 30 ATM
- Power Reserve: 40 hours