Ocean Crawler Core Diver - Ukraine SE
A SPECIAL CORE DIVER RELEASE TO SUPPORT UKRAINIAN FAMILIES
15% of sales from this release will be donated to Alight.
Alight is an organization that strives to build a meaningful life for those displaced from their homes, countries, or lives. Alight has a Charity Navigator rating of over 96%. Learn how Alight is responding to the crisis in Ukraine: wearealight.org
The Core Diver has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 2000 feet. The Core Diver is a must-have underwater accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish, and even ocean-bed exploration.
This special edition watch features an all Sapphire unidirectional rotating bezel that bears hour-markers filled with seven layers of Swiss C3 Lume. Powerful C3 Lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving. Each timepiece includes a rubber strap and a second leather strap.
The movement inside the Core Diver is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
There will only be up to 100 units made in this special edition Core Diver and all are stamped with a unique serial number out of a total of 100.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Core Diver has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Core Diver is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing, and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal (including crystal and bezel)
- 316L Stainless steel case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick sapphire crystal glass with 4.0mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 44mm
- Case Thickness: 15.6mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless steel
- Automatic helium escape valve at 9 o'clock
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Sapphire Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss C3 Superluminova Markers
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
- Power Reserve: 40 hours
Pre-orders are expected to ship on May 27th, 2022.
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out