Ocean Crawler Core Diver - Blue/Blue
The Core Diver has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 2000 feet. The Core Diver is a must have under-water accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish and even ocean-bed exploration.
This special edition watch features an all Sapphire unidirectional rotating bezel which bears hour-markers filled with seven layers of BGW9 Lume. Powerful lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving.
The movement inside the Core Diver is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
There are only 83 units per color made of the Core Divers and all are stamped with a unique serial number.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Core Diver has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Core Diver is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal (including crystal and bezel)
- 316L Stainless steel case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick sapphire crystal glass with 4.0mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the glass to prevent any reflection under water.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 44mm
- Case Thickness: 15.6mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless steel
- Automatic helium escape valve at 9 o'clock
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Sapphire Bezel with 120 Clicks and BGW9 Markers
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
- Power Reserve: 40 hours
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out