Ocean Crawler Core Diver - 18K Gold
We created this special piece as our way to celebrate the start of 2021! This is a solid 18k gold bezel & crown Core Diver that is limited to 25 numbered pieces!
This special edition watch features a ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel that bears hour-markers filled with seven layers of Swiss C3 Lume. Powerful C3 Lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving.
The movement inside the Core Diver is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Core Diver has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Core Diver is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing, and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Are Created Equal. This is what makes the Ocean Crawler the best diver watch available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
- 316L Stainless steel case with brushed finishes
- Solid 18k gold crown and bezel
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick sapphire crystal glass with 4.0mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case diameter (excluding crown): 44mm
- Case thickness: 15.6mm, lug-to-lug: 50mm, lug width: 22mm
- Case material: 316L stainless steel, 18K gold crown, and bezel
- Automatic helium escape valve at 9 o'clock
- Unidirectional rotating bezel with 120 clicks
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
- Fitted rubber strap
- Power reserve: 40 hours
Get Your Very Own Before the Limited Stock Runs Out!