Ocean Crawler Champion Diver - Kona Mantas
Ocean Crawler makes the ideal dive watch. The Champion Diver is an indispensable underwater tool - extremely shock resistant and water resistant to 1000 Feet. It includes two straps; an orange rubber band and a brown leather strap. It comes powered with an automatic self winding movement. There are only 75 units made of the Champion Diver - Kona Mantas and a total of 225 units made in all three dials.
The dial color represents one of top three dive sites around the world: Blade Wakatobi, Kona Mantas and Barracuda Point. The color of each dial attempts to capture the color of the water at each site. Only 75 units of each limited edition dial will be produced.
Ocean Crawler watches have to pass ten different drop tests before their launch. The most severe is the high impact hammer test. This shock testing equipment submits the watch to an impact equivalent to 6,000 G - Hundreds of times more than a car crash test. Yet the watch has to remain unharmed and fully functional afterwards, maintaining a high standard of accuracy.
The Movement inside the Champion Diver is a Caliber OC729. This is a modified Seiko 4R36b movement enhanced for added accuracy and shock resistance. Power reserve has also been increased from the original 41 to 44 hours.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 1000 feet. This is why the Ocean Crawler is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 1000 feet or 300 meters.
- Powerful shock resistance to 6000 G.
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.50mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection under water.
- Includes 2 straps: an orange rubber strap and an extra brown leather band.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 44.2mm
- Case Thickness: 15mm, Lug-To-Lug: 51.8mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss SuperLuminova Marker
- Movement Accuracy. +/- 5 seconds/day in 3 positions
- Water Resistance: 300 meters, 1000-feet or 30 ATM
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before The Limited Stock Runs Out.