Ocean Crawler Champion Diver - Extra Special - Dark Blue
Ocean Crawler makes the ideal dive watch. The Champion Diver is an indispensable underwater tool - extremely shock resistant and water resistant to 2000 Feet. It includes two straps; an orange rubber band and a brown leather strap. It comes powered with an automatic self-winding movement. There are only 30 units made of the Champion Diver - Extra Special Edition.
Ocean Crawler watches have to pass ten different drop tests before their launch. The most severe is the high impact hammer test. This shock testing equipment submits the watch to an impact equivalent to 6,000 G - Hundreds of times more than a car crash test. Yet the watch has to remain unharmed and fully functional afterwards, maintaining a high standard of accuracy.
The Movement inside the Champion Diver - Special Edition is a Swiss Made Sellita SW-200.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Ocean Crawler is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters.
- Powerful shock resistance to 6000 G.
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.50mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection under water.
- Includes 2 straps: an orange rubber strap and an extra brown leather band.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 44.2mm
- Case Thickness: 15mm, Lug-To-Lug: 51.8mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss SuperLuminova Marker
- Movement Accuracy. +/- 5 seconds/day in 5 positions
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before The Limited Stock Runs Out.