Ocean Crawler Mecha Diver - Prototype - Green
The Ocean Crawler Mech Diver prototype features a sapphire bezel, oversized minute hand, and skeleton design. The movement inside the Mecha Diver is a skeletonized regulated Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
There are only 3 units per color for the limited prototype release.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Mecha Diver has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Mecha Diver is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing, and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal (including the bezel)
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. The watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 3.5mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 45mm
- Case Thickness: 15.10mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Sapphire Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss SuperLuminova Markers
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
They are expected to ship on February 1st, 2022.
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out