Ocean Crawler Ocean Navigator - Meteorite
The Ocean Navigator has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 2000 feet. The Ocean Navigator is a must have under-water accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish and even ocean-bed exploration.
This special edition watch features an all Sapphire unidirectional rotating bezel which bears hour-markers filled with 7 layers of Swiss C3 SuperLuminova. Powerful lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving.
The Ocean Navigator features a patent-pending dual bezel and triple crown case design. The outer bezel is a timing bezel while the inner bezel is a solar compass. The crown at 10 o'clock controls the inner bezel while the crown at 8 o'clock is a helium release valve.
To use the solar compass, you simply point the hour hand of the watch toward the sun and match the hour on the inner solar bezel (orange numbers for the northern hemisphere and white ones for the southern hemisphere) to the hour hand on your watch. The H next to EAST refers to ‘Horizon’ and indicates the position within the solar compass where the most accurate cardinal coordinates can be taken during the day on the northern hemisphere. The measurements taken furthest from H will be the least accurate.
The Ocean Crawler Navigator Meteorite dial is cut from the Muonionalusta Meteorite which landed in Scandinavia a million years ago and is dated back 4.5653 billion years! It is thought to be one of the oldest meteorites ever found and is even older than planet earth.
The movement inside the Ocean Navigator is a regulated Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
There are only 100 units made of the Ocean Navigator Meteorite and all are stamped with a unique serial number.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Ocean Navigator has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Ocean Navigator is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal (including the bezel)
- Titanium case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 3.5mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection under water.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 43.1mm
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50mm, Lug Width: 20mm
- Case Material: Titanium (DLC coated)
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Sapphire Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss SuperLuminova Markers
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
- Power Reserve: 44 hours
Pre-orders are expected to ship September 28, 2018.
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out