Ocean Crawler Shipwreck Hunter Chrono
The Shipwreck Hunter, has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. With one of the most accurate automatic chronograph watches currently in production at +/- 1 second accuracy. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 2000 feet. The Shipwreck Hunter is a must have under-water accessory for water sport enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish and even ocean-bed exploration.
With two sub-dials instead of the three associated with most Chronograph Automatics, this is made possible by modifying the movement and the placement of the 30-minute counter at 9 o’clock, allowing an intuitive reading of the elapsed time. The small seconds sub-dial is at 3 o’clock on the dial.
This special edition watch features a sapphire crystal case back and an all Sapphire unidirectional rotating bezel bears hour-markers filled with 7 layers of Swiss C3 SuperLuminova. Powerful lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving.
The movement inside the Shipwreck Hunter is a Caliber OC777. This is a modified Seiko NE88 chronograph movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour, a column wheel and vertical clutch built into it, and a three-point hammer. It has been enhanced for added accuracy.
The column wheel is often found in high-end chronographs, due to the complexity of the manufacturing of the caliber and intensive labor required. Unlike the cam-actuated chronographs, actuation of the column wheel chronograph is incredibly smooth, with no noticeable jerks of the chronograph seconds hand. The smooth action of the hand is achieved because the gearing is lifted in and out of place vertically, and the hand can stop and start precisely where it lays. The three-point hammer resets all chronograph hands to zero instantly when the rest button is engaged.
There are only 100 units made of the Shipwreck Hunter.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Shipwreck Hunter has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Shipwreck hunter is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal (including the bezel and case back)
- Titanium case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 3.5mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection under water.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 43.0mm
- Case Thickness: 16mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50.6mm, Lug Width: 20mm
- Case Material: Titanium
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Sapphire Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss SuperLuminova Markers
- Movement Accuracy. +/- 1 seconds/day in 3 positions
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out