Ocean Crawler Mermaid - Ceramic-Enamel Dial - LE - Preorder
We are proud to present the new Mermaid ceramic-enamel dial from Ocean Crawler!
This special edition watch features a hand-crafted ceramic-enamel dial. A helium release valve is located at 9 o'clock.
The movement inside is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
Due to the time intensive process to create this particular dial we will be releasing a limited number of them.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Ocean Crawler is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes the Ocean Crawler the Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters.
- Powerful shock resistance to 6000 G.
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.50mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection under water.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 44mm.
- Case Thickness: 15mm, Lug-To-Lug: 51.8mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss SuperLuminova Marker
- Includes both; an orange fitted strap and a brown leather strap.
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
Pre-orders are expected to ship on February 28th, 2024.
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out.