Ocean Crawler Great Lakes Diver V3 - Green
The Great Lakes Diver V3 from Ocean Crawler has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 1000 feet. The Great Lakes Diver is a must-have underwater accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish, and even ocean-bed exploration.
This release features an internal diving bezel in a compressor-style case. The watches include both; a genuine leather and a second waterproof kevlar strap.
The movement inside is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
There are only 100 units made in each of the Great Lakes Diver dial variations and all are stamped with a unique serial number.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Great Lakes Diver has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 1000 feet. This is why Ocean Crawler watches are your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing, and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 1000 feet or 300 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal
- Stainless Steel case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.0mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 40mm
- Case Thickness: 13.5mm, Lug-To-Lug: 44mm, Lug Width: 20mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless steel
- Internal Bezel: Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks
- Each Unit Includes Both a Kevlar and a Leather Band
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 300 meters, 1000 feet or 30 ATM
- Power Reserve: 40 hours
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out