Ocean Crawler Core Diver GMT - Full Lume Dial
The Core Diver GMT has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 2000 feet. The Core Diver GMT is a must-have under-water accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish and even ocean-bed exploration.
This special edition watch features an all Sapphire unidirectional rotating bezel which bears hour-markers filled with seven layers of Swiss C3 Lume. Powerful C3 Lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving.
The movement inside the Core Diver GMT is a regulated SOPROD C125 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
Each unit includes an Orange/Black NATO strap and a black leather strap with orange stitching.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Core Diver GMT has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Core Diver GMT is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal (including crystal and bezel)
- 316L Stainless steel case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick sapphire crystal glass with 4.0mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 44mm
- Case Thickness: 15.6mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless steel
- Automatic helium escape valve at 9 o'clock
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Sapphire Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss C3 Superluminova Markers
- Movement: Swiss Made SOPROD C125
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
- Power Reserve: 42 hours
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out